Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday Greetings

1. Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!


2. The more candles, the bigger the wish.
Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.
Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years.
Wishing you all the best for your Birthday.
May all your dreams and wishes come true!
Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.


3. On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!



4. On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday!



5. Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past, you can't change it,
Forget about your future, you cant predict it.
Just think about present, you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U....!







No comments:

Post a Comment